Sky is not the limit, you are! you set the bar.

Hello everyone!!!  I'm  Ashwin kumar R a young tech undergraduate has a keen interest to learning everything around . 

My hard work, curiosity and the enthusiasm to learning something new everyday has worked as a perfect package for me to handle multiple domains including Data Science, Machine learning, Website designing, Digital marketing, public speaking and leadership. 

“A jack of all trades is a master of none, but oftentimes better than a master of one.”

I'm really strong in this lines , I'm like to be a all rounder in technical areas, I know that there is no any limits for learning. 

In this journey I'm going to keep a strong and great relationship with everyone by publishing more interesting ideas and experience in technical as well as non technical areas. 

I sure that you will learn lots of things through my blog post by one amazing platform Blogger. 

Thank you!!! 

Popular posts from this blog

#01 Google's A-Z opinion on an effective Resume

#02 How to write an impressive project proposal

#08 Kick start your carrier